The Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) has released the result of polytechnic diploma exam as well as for the exams conducted to clear the backlog.
Candidates appeared for the exam can check their results at the official website-bteup.ac.in.
The exams were conducted in December 2018. The UPBTE has declared the results for semester one, two, three and four of the polytechnical diploma course.
The result for special back paper that was conducted in 2017 is also available on the official website.
UP BTE result 2018-19: How to download
The results are available on the direct link – result.bteupexam.in
1. Visit the official website, result.bteupexam.in
2. Log-in using roll number
3. The result will appear on the screen
4. Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
Candidates should download and take print out of their scorecard and result for future references. According to reports, Garima Mishra from Kanpur has topped the exam with 92.99 per cent marks. She is a second-year student.
Functioning of the BTEUP Board
- To affiliate institutions and prescribed courses of study and instructions leading to examinations conducted by it.
- To provide required equipment to the institutions
- To prescribe educational qualifications and other standards for the members of staff
- To prepared eligibility criteria of the students for admission
- To advise the state government on coordinating the development of the Technical Education and Training